Welcome to San Antonio
Richard Guerrero REALTOR®
Whether you’re buying or selling, LISTENING to what my clients needs are is the KEY to a successful close.
Why list with me?
- Over 30 yrs. in Advertising/Marketing and 11 yrs. in Real Estate business
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Award Winner 2014
- Certification as Pricing Strategy Advisor = PSA
- Acredited Buyers Representative = ABR
- Senior Real Estate Specialist = SRES
- USAF Veteran
- Former Board Member of Harlingen Literacy Center/ESL
- President of Universal City Toastmasters
- Former Bryan ROTARY member and Rotarian of Year
- BS in Psychology form Sam Houston University
- Former Board President of Brazos Voices for Children/CASA
- Masters of Science in HRD – UT Tyler
- Currently Volunteer Board for Prospera housing NB/Seguin
- Member of San Antonio Board of REALTORS®
- Member of Texas Association of REALTORS®
- Preferred Agent with the VLB (Veterans Land Board)
- USAA Real Estate Certified Agent
Why use an Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR)?
Not all Buyers Agents are equal, the ABR designation means the REALTOR® has gone a step further by completing specialized education training. My job is representing the best interest of my clients, and help guide you through the buying process, while negotiating a deal that works for you. The PSA designation means I have received additional training to help buyer or seller develop an effective market oriented pricing strategy. The SRES allows me to help seniors downsize with better guidance, planning and understanding.
Experience on your side when selling.
There are a lot of things that have to be done when listing your home. As your agent, I will provide a full suite of services to help you move forward:
- professional HDR photography,
- professional brochures,
- property signage,
- mobile identification number,
- YouTube video,
- Sunday News TV show exposure,
- Real Estate Guide Magazine,
- staging guidance if needed,
- marketing on multiple sites such as Zillow, Trulia and realtor.com®,
- negotiation and closing updates,
- negotiation after offer up to closing.
All of the above services I provide help make your home sale a more seamless process.
Buying or selling, I will work for you.
I am a Real Estate Professional who delivers the absolute best experience possible to you in the real estate transaction. Trust and communication are the cornerstone of my business, when representing you. As a full-time REALTOR®, I demonstrate exceptional focus and ethics on every transaction, never forgetting that you and your family are my utmost priority. I utilize innovative marketing strategies and cutting edge technology to exceed your professional expectations.
Why move to San Antonio?
- Fair Oaks Ranch
- Garden Ridge
- La Vernia
- San Antonio
- Spring Branch
- Universal City