Veramendi is an almost 2,500 acre master-planned community, (some have called it a “city within a city”), that will be developed over the next 20 years combining Hill Country green space with “big-city amenities”. Of the 2,500 acres, 1,200 acres are slated for residential use, (more than 5,000 new homes), and 480 acres are designated for parks, hiking and biking trails. Tap here for directions.
Every Veramendi resident will be within 300 yards of a park facility…
At full build out, Veramendi will span 2,500 acres with more than 5,000 new homes, two elementary schools, 500 acres of green space and a variety of neighborhood amenities, ASA Properties said in a public statement.Over The Hills, Not Far Away; American Builders Quarterly
3 Stages of Development at Veramendi
The first phase of development at Veramendi on Loop 337 is residential housing.
The second phase of development will consist of office space, a retail complex and a residential component. (source)
Future phases of Veramendi will include a new campus for Howard Payne University, Christus Santa Rosa Hospital and a resort hotel.
I’m Here to Help You Find Your Dream Home
Sales Consultant, David Weekley Homes
Veramendi Elementary School
How large is Veramendi?
Veramendi consists of approximately 2,500 acres.
What is the property tax rate in New Braunfels?
How much are HOA fees?
The homeowner's association fees for Veramendi are $600.00 per year.
What size are the lots in Veramendi?
David Weekley Homes lot sizes are 60' x 120', (minimum size; some are larger), with the following setbacks: 20' from sidewalk in front, 15' in back and 5' on sides.
New Braunfels Helpful Links
- City of New Braunfels: https://www.nbtexas.org
- City of New Braunfels Parcel Finder: https://newbraunfels.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=55583c56dd5043db8ab91933eb8c6f16
- Comal County: https://www.co.comal.tx.us
- Comal County Tax Office: https://taxes.mycomalcounty.net/#/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/veramendiTX/
- New Braunfels EDC: https://www.businessinnewbraunfels.com
- New Braunfels future land development: https://www.nbtexas.org/DocumentCenter/View/15738/Growth-Land-Use
- School and College Search: https://nces.ed.gov/globallocator/index.asp?search=1&State=TX&city=New+Braunfels&zipcode=78130&School=1&PrivSchool=1&miles=15&CS=31CFDC28